Domestic Potable Water Cartage
SSQ transports water domestically to and from civil construction sites, drilling rig sites, and supply potable water to camp sites, farms and properties in remote areas. SSQ can also supply non-domestic water for dust suppression and construction. Our trucks are capable of delivering quantities from as little as 1,000lts up to 25,000lts
Underground Utility Location
Registered with Dial Before You Dig and necessary utility providers, SSQ can identify and locate points along pipelines, underground power and communication cabling primarily in field environments. Locating underground utilities is crucial to avoid expensive and complicated damage during excavations. SSQ uses our Telstra accredited Locating Personnel when performing these tasks.
Hydro excavation is a non-mechanical, non-destructive process that uses pressurised water and industrial strength vacuum to simultaneously excavate and evacuate soil. As hydro excavation safely breaks up soil, the soil and water slurry is conveyed by vacuum to a debris tank. In today’s climate of safety awareness and environmental consciousness, hydro-excavation is quickly becoming a method of choice in the construction industry. It is the latest technology. SSQ’s hydro excavation trucks are the safe, non-destructive alternative to digging. It is a 100% intrinsically safe system for uncovering and exposing the threat from buried services and a flexible option for removing material from awkward or sensitive areas leaving buried utilities, plant and equipment intact and un-damaged.
Similar to hydro excavation in that it is non-destructive and environmentally safe, air excavation utilises the power of compressed air and a vacuum suction truck to excavate dry soil. This approach provides additional benefit of allowing excavated soil to be used to backfill the hole once work is complete.
SSQ offer traditional mechanical excavation services with machines ranging from 1 ton to 25 ton available.
Industrial Vacuum Loading
SSQ deploys vacuum loading trucks for mud, dirt, water and septic fluid removal that operate in a safe manner while complying with environmental standards. SSQ also despatches emergency spill response crews.
General & Regulated Waste
- SSQ have JV partner businesses to assist our clients needs for total waste management needs on construction projects or long term waste management solutions. We can supply front lift bins from 3m3 and hook lift bins 10m3 to 30m3 for all your Commercial & Industrial General waste, Cardboard waste and recycling, Green Waste, Scrap steel, Cabling, Hydrocarbons and Aerosols.
Regulated Liquid Waste Transport
SSQ is Department of Environment and Resource Management (DERM) registered and licenced to transport regulated waste material safely away from various industrial sites to treatment centres for proper disposal. SSQ utilises industrial vacuum and liquid tankers and tipper trucks that can accommodate waste liquid such as septic waste, glycol, oily water, produced water and sewage. For large ground contamination spills we have our excavators and tipper trucks to safely remove and transport contaminated soil.
Industrial Cleaning Contracts
- Wash down service that extends to cleaning industrial radiators and coolers in gas plants and reverse osmosis water plants,
- Deep clean to industrial standards using high pressure water blasting for flare tanks, separators and a range of other industrial equipment.
- Wet and dry vacuuming available for process plants, wash plants etc.
Drill Site and Pond Rehabilitation
- SSQ are fully equipped to rehab a range of sites after your team has left. We hold regulated waste licences to safely load and transfer regulated wastes.
Dry Hire of Equipment
- Talk to us about hiring any of our equipment. We offer very competitive rates for short or long term hire
Drilling Rig Site Support for CSG Gas, Mining, Civil Construction and Engineering Industries
- SSQ service a diverse range of construction industries with regulated waste, general waste potable water and general support services to ensure complete satisfaction of it’s clients.